CONNECT WITH
YOUR UN-ENGAGED WEBSITE VISITORS!

SHOPPER ID ENGAGES WITH

VEHICLE SPECIFIC ONSITE OFFERS,

EMAIL AND RE-TARGETING BANNERS.

Shopper-ID-logo.png

CONCERNS

98% of your website visitors

   are NEVER engaged.

LOST visitors end up on your         COMPETITORS sites.

Thousands of leads STOLEN

   by your competition.

Lost Shoppers VANISH and

   may never return!

RESPONSE

I.D. every visitor & ASCERTAIN

   each vehicle viewed.

SERVE vehicle specific offers.

MONITOR visitors geo-LOCATION

All leads REPORTED to CRM & BDC

PURSUE every visitor and SERVE             relevant ads via e-mail, social and

   display.

VERDICT

 Build EVIDENCE to enhance your

   media-mail-digital strategy

 Up to 40% RE-ENGAGEMENT rates.

NO ACCESS to your database or CRM.

FTC COMPLIANT

100% TRANSPARENT

No long-term SENTENCE!

  Month-to-month.

What is the Value Of A Conversation?

  • Website exists to drive LEADS (ie: conversation opportunities for your BDC/sales floor)

  • Currently, you get a conversation opportunity about 2% of the time...which means you miss the chance to have a conversation 98% of the time!

  • If you could have a meaningful conversation with 30-40% of your website visitors (as opposed to the current 2%), imagine the impact it could have on your business!

The biggest problem
and opportunity
with your advertising:

  • 98% of your website shoppers are anonymous

  • You have no way of knowing who these individuals are and what they are shopping for

  • Your only current “conversation” option is generic display retargeting through the Google and Facebook ad networks

  • This type of retargeting is not customized to the individual's interests or their onsite behavior

shoppersleuth-map.png

How can we help?

With the Shopper ID platform, you will...

 

  • Know something about every visitor that shops on your website

  • Create Conversation opportunities with 30-40% of the anonymous shoppers you currently do not see

  • Generate return visits, leads and sales opportunities with shoppers previously unknown to you

  • Do all of this without involving anyone in your dealership

shoppersleuth-help.png

Platform Messaging Process

shoppersleuth-popup.png

Pop-Up Message

Email Message

shoppersleuth-email.png

Shopper Clicks on Email and Lands On Custom Landing Page

shoppersleuth-landingpg.png

Leads are passed to your CRM...

shoppersleuth-crm.png

With the ENTIRE Shopper History

shoppersleuth-shopperhistory.png

SHOPPER ID CHANGES THE GAME!

FOR A 15 MINUTE DEMO AND 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL